|Item:||Polyester DTY 75D|
|Certification:||ISO14001 :2004 / ISO9001:2008 / Oeko-Tex Standard 100|
|Feature:||Eco-friendly, Good Eveness, Soft|
|Application:||Socks; pancyhose; sewater; underwear; fabric, clothes|
|Color:||White, Black, Color|
1. What is Polyester?
-Polyester is a synthetic fiber derived from coal, air, water, and petroleum.
Developed in a 20th-century laboratory, polyester fibers are formed from a chemical reaction between an acid and alcohol.
In this reaction, two or more molecules combine to make a large molecule whose structure repeats throughout its length. Polyester fibers can form very iong molecules that are very stable and strong.
Polyester is used in the manufacture of many products, including socks, clothing, home furnishings, industrial fabrics
2. What's the MOQ for this Polyester DTY?
- We have stocks for regular specification like 50D,75D,100D. So for regular ones, the MOQ is 1 carton (About 30kgs).
3. How many colors do you have?
- We have our own color cards, if our color can not meet your requirement, Pantone is also aviliable.
4. What's your payment terms?
- T/T ( 30% Advance ; 70% before loading container / 30% in Advance ; 70% copy of documents ) ; L/C at sight.
Recipet of deposits from customers- Informing the workshop to arrange the order- Texturising raw meterial, POY- Adding network- DTY
Dear Sir or Madam,
Greetings from Lewis of Zhejiang Kaishili Technology Co.,Ltd here in China.
Zhejiang Kaishili Technology Co.,LTD was founded in 2010 in the “Chinese hosiery village”-- Zhejiang Zhuji datang. With registered capital of 10 million, the company has passed ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification and ISO14001:2004 environmental quality system certification in 2014. Also, the company has passed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in 2016 which is regarded as the the most authoritative and influential textile ecological label.
ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification
ISO14001:2004 environmental quality system certification
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification