|Item:||Nylon High Stretch Yarn 70D/2|
|Certification:||ISO14001 :2004 / ISO9001:2008 / Oeko-Tex Standard 100|
|Feature:||Eco-friendly, Good Eveness, Soft|
|Application:||Socks; pancyhose; sewater; underwear; fabric, clothes|
|Color:||White, Black, Color|
1. What's the difference between Nylon High stretch yarn and Nylon DTY ?
- Nylon High stretch yarn is made from Nylon DTY. Firstly, rewinding Nylon DTY and make it into hank yarn, then steaming the hank yarn, after that, rewind the steamed hank yarn into small cones, which comes out Nylon High stretch yarn.
-Nylon High stretch yarn is softer than Nylon DTY, along with better stretch.
2. What's the MOQ for this Nylon High Stretch Yarn?
- We have stocks for lots of color. So for regular colors, the MOQ is 1 carton (About 20kgs).
3. How many colors do you have?
- We have our own color cards, if our color can not meet your requirement, Pantone is also aviliable.
4. What's your payment terms?
- T/T ( 30% Advance ; 70% before loading container / 30% in Advance ; 70% copy of documents ) ; L/C at sight.
Recipet of deposits from customers- Informing the workshop to arrange the order- Texturising raw meterial, POY- Adding network- Nylon DTY- Steaming the small cones of Nylon DTY and twisting- Nylon High Stretch Yarn
Dear Sir or Madam,
Greetings from Lewis of Zhejiang Kaishili Technology Co.,Ltd here in China.
Zhejiang Kaishili Technology Co.,LTD was founded in 2010 in the “Chinese hosiery village”-- Zhejiang Zhuji datang. With registered capital of 10 million, the company has passed ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification and ISO14001:2004 environmental quality system certification in 2014. Also, the company has passed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in 2016 which is regarded as the the most authoritative and influential textile ecological label.
ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification
ISO14001:2004 environmental quality system certification
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification